Free Consultation (970) 485-2261
Click For A Free Consultation

Breckenridge Repeat Drunk Driving Charges

Click For A Free Consultation

A motorist’s first DUI conviction can result in substantial fines, an increase in auto insurance rates, the onset of a criminal record and suspension or revocation of your Colorado driving privileges. A repeat DUI offense can have even more serious consequences. If your history includes a prior DUI conviction or an express consent revocation, any new DUI charges could become even more complicated. A second offense at any time in your life will call for a mandatory jail sentence.

With so much at stake, you need an attorney who will fight for you from the start to the finish of your case. I am J.B. Katz, founder of the Law Offices of J.B. Katz, P.C., a criminal defense law firm in Breckenridge. I bring over 20 years of experience in DUI law to your side. I know the complex nuances of Colorado DUI law. I know the harsh penalties you face. I know how to work with prosecutors toward the legal strategy that is in your best interest. I challenge the repeat DUI charges against you in court, collecting and analyzing evidence, scrutinizing police procedures and questioning all aspects of your case. I protect your rights if your repeat DUI allegedly caused a serious injury accident, vehicular assault or vehicular homicide. I speak for your interests at DMV hearings, where the status of your Colorado driver’s license is decided.

A succession of DUI convictions can be evidence of a long-term alcohol problem. If you need substance abuse counseling to help you move on in life, I can recommend valuable sources of education and rehabilitation. Participation in such a program may help you when facing consequences of any criminal conviction.

Call a Breckenridge Attorney Immediately If You Have Been Arrested

As your lawyer, I will fight to help you protect your options. I care about what happens to you, and I am going to be there for you when you need me. To schedule your free consultation, please call or text at (970) 453-5533 or send me an email. I am able to meet you in jail or at the police station if it is necessary.